<  Applications  ~  Ryan's Application
Ryan9668
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 am  Reply with quote

Main Character Name: Ryan9668

Current Level: 101 RB

Character Element: Fire

Character HP, SP, STR and INT: 2467HP, 1085SP, 0 Int, 400 Str

Character Pet: Victoria

Pet level, plans and ideas: 32, i have currently just got her i plan to burst her to 180 for pvp and other events in that area

Which Leo branch do you mostly play on: Leo1 for instances and talking to people

Your Age: 17

Nationality: American

Previous guilds and the reasons you left: Hells Covenant: i left because i stayed there for 4 months helping everyone as much as i could and not getting help in return (which i seldom asked for) and also no one really talked to me
Bakateam: The reason i left bakateam is because i was ignored at all tiems even when i tried to talk i was blurred out it seemed like.
Forgotten: Reason i left forgotten is simple, too much drama and im not one for trouble dont't like and never will

List out all the alts, their levels, elements, builds and guilds: Ryuken555:water, wit build
Xerces: 167 wind: wit/seer build

Are you IM points purchaser: Every 2 weeks i purchase IM points, i try to buy as many points as possible when i have the extra money

How many clients do you usually play with: 2 but can run up to 4

Tell us about your Wonderland experience: I was told about this game from a friend on another online game September of 2009 i have been hooked ever since, in my year that i have been playing WLO i have made many friends and have had alot of good times and laughs. I don't like drama or trouble so i try my best to steer clear of it

Why do you want to join Misery: Misery has been a goal of mine since i was in the 20's also i want to get to know the people of misery and make them good friends of mine. Also Misery is a very active guild and they help whenever possible, they are kind and treat everyone equal which makes a true guild and they make it jsut a good place to be

How are you planning to contribute to the guild:I can help at all times, show up for trojan war and other events easily since they are early for me

What do you consider as your best ingame achivments: my biggest ingame achievement would be reahing 90 RB just the thought of gettign that high made me feel good about all the hard work it took for me to get there and also to where i am now and i plan to just keep going up from there

Are you able to show up for guild related events: Yes always

What are your expectations after acceptance:To get to be apart of the misery family and try to get along with everyone in the guild and help as much as possible.I try to be helpful so if help is needed i will always be open so all ya gotta do ask ^^

Recommendations: Ledgerly

Last edited by Ryan9668 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Metatron
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 am  Reply with quote

Known Ryan for a long time, He's a good guy, Heard some bad things about him, But , I'd let it slack off.

BUT, Your application is too short, Until that's fixed, No from me.

Also, Gargoyle and Zaphire aren't in Misery anymore so you should remove them .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 am  Reply with quote

yeah i agree i jsut made it longer and took gargoyle and devin out thanks adam

Metatron
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 am  Reply with quote

Quote:
Hells Covenant: i left because i stayed there for 4 months helping everyone as much as i could and not getting help in return (which i seldom asked for) and also no one really talked to me

I'm a member of HC for almost a year, I never seen you get ignored and I honestly havent seen you help much, so ..

Quote:
Bakateam: The reason i left bakateam is because i was ignored at all tiems even when i tried to talk i was blurred out it seemed like.

When I bursted my friend's alt, you were in Baka, and I never seen you say a word, sorry but I highly doubt you been ignored there, Considering they may be quiet, but once they start talking they don't stop >.> so...

Quote:
Forgotten: Reason i left forgotten is simple, too much drama and im not one for trouble dont't like and never will

You were kicked from Forgotten, so I've heard from a few sources, so...

Quote:
i want to get to know the people of misery and make them good friends of mine.

You can become friends with Misery's and get to know them better without being in the guild, I've been in that situation and I had lots of Misery friends without joining, So...

Quote:
Also Misery is a very active guild and they help whenever possible, they are kind and treat everyone equal which makes a true guild and they make it jsut a good place to be

Who told you we're a very active guild, We have long moments of silence, Like a day pause of talking/chatting within the GC.
Who told you we are all kind and treat everyone equal, Ever talked to White before ? >.>"

Sorry, But under all circumstances, I have to say no.

Good luck Ryan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:38 am  Reply with quote

I'm sorry Ryan but I have to agree with Adam,you're a really nice person..but I dont think you'd would fit in with our Misery family. I'm gonna have to say "No". Good luck

kiro11
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:33 pm  Reply with quote

i dont know ryan THAT well but i do know him from talking to him in events and sb and he was always nice and funny . i think the guild jumping is a bit of a concern tho. if he is commited then i think due to talking to him he has a good personality and would be a nice fix ...ill give my YES
Belinda
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:10 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
i left because i stayed there for 4 months helping everyone as much as i could and not getting help in return

If u ever help ppl in anything, u want something in return??...seems like u not really want to help..

Quote:
The reason i left bakateam is because i was ignored at all tiems even when i tried to talk i was blurred out it seemed like.

if the guild ignore u when u talk alone in the guild u will leave? not all the guild mates will be in 24/7..they may be afk

edit: u talk about OOZ in prod app but dint c u mention about OOZ here. its not acceptable if someone apply in two guild while u said its ur dream to be here.

Quote:
make them good friends of mine

like Meta said, u can be friends even if u not in the guild...

"NO" from me..Good Luck in the game^^...

Last edited by Belinda on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyouka
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:41 pm  Reply with quote

Ryan to be honest with you,
I don't think you're a very good applicant at the moment.
Bakateam NEVER ignores anyone.
I've been there for most of my WLO time.
In the morning, Mostly everyone is AFK due to school,
but in the afternoon almost everyone in GC talks.
Sorry Ryan,
but it's a No from me based on that.

Ryan9668
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 pm  Reply with quote

ok well the reason i was kicked from forgotten was because kit was mad at me over something childish so if your really going to hold THAT against me then i guess you can and yes i was ignored in baka i tried to talk but everyone else just talked over me im not going to argue though lol if the decision is a no then i guess i tried i apologize

Ryan9668
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:24 pm  Reply with quote

oh and btw i explained the helping issue i never said i wanted anyting in return i said it would have been nice though

wayneo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:10 pm  Reply with quote

ooz helped y ryan...i recall me n my brother doing ur ds idk about js n then u leaving ooz soon after...my brother even bursted u to 180 ur a good friend n id say yes on that part but to b honest monica(mew) makes time for every1 in baka she likes her members to b happy ill say yes ryan but u need to sort sum things out
Lailah
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:40 pm  Reply with quote

Ryan can you please tell me why you are applying to Prodigies also?

http://prdg.foroactivo.com/application-f3/ryan-s-application-for-prodigies-t218.htm

Quote:
Misery has been a goal of mine since i was in the 20's also i want to get to know the people of misery and make them good friends of mine.

You say Misery is your goal since you were in the 20's and yet after only a few votes you have applied to Prodigies.

My vote is a 'No'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
flor76
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:13 pm  Reply with quote

Hmmm now this starts to be very interesting Twisted Evil *Grabs some pop corn*
Lailah
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
i knew i was rejected from misery so i decided to apply for prodigies if that answers ur question

Until our guild leader gives the final word there is no way to know if you will be accepted or rejected. You shouldn't let a few bad votes get you down if you really wish to join Misery. There are people in the guild who applied 2 or 3 times before they were accepted and it's that dedication that we want to see. If only a few votes against you has you applying to other guilds then what dedication are you showing us? How can we be sure that you will stay with us if you are accepted? There are many people in the guild that can still vote but you gave up on your application here and tried another guild. I don't feel like you show much dedication to us and I feel like you would leave us if another guild appeared so my vote remains as a 'No'. But I'm just one person and there are still many others in the guild who can vote. Good luck with your application.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
wayneo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:10 pm  Reply with quote

aya said id never step foot in mis n im here have sum faith n answer the questions honestly